Switch on Security is a series of 4 transformational 1-day workshops over 4 weeks facilitated by Monique Pangari, MEd, a psychotherapist and trainer with over 20 years experience.
Join a group of passionate women to learn about attachment theory and how to switch on security in your intimate relationships.
- Would you like to understand your unique relationship blueprint?
- Would you like to recognise others’ relational styles in order to help you connect more deeply?
- How do you get your needs for love met in and out of relationship?
- Do you want to understand how your past impacts on your present so that you can stop repeating old patterns?
- Do you want to love & be loved like you’ve never been hurt before?
Have you ever noticed that some adults have happy & enriching relationships that feed their sense of self in the world while others are on a rollercoaster of emotions, or have simply just given up on ever getting the love they long for?
Psychologists and researchers have been studying this topic through the lens of attachment theory for many decades and can determine if you either have a secure relational style or an insecure one. Those with secure attachment have been shown to live more whole-hearted, happier and healthier lives.
Luckily, regardless of our relational wounding in the past, our brains are wired to move toward security and this program is designed to do just that!!
Based on leading-edge neuroscience, attachment research and trauma informed principles, Monique weaves together elements of mindful emotional regulation processes, self compassion exercises, body & breathe awareness, movement, journaling and creativity processes over four weeks to:
- Help you understand your attachment style, where it came from and how it plays out in your every day relationships
- Explore any adaptations you’ve developed that constrict what’s possible in experiencing love
- Empower you to make any behavioural changes, from the inside out
- Discover the advantages & disadvantages of your attachment style & even that of your loved one
- Discover and express your unique attachment needs
- Learn to identify the attachment style of others & what to look for and what to walk away from when dating
- Let go of any resentment you may be holding onto in your intimate relationship, past or present and learn what true forgiveness requires
- Uncover any heart wounds you carry gently & compassionately and discover the gifts they have to offer
- Embody a felt sense of emotional security, which is wired into each and every one of us.
This series of workshops over 1 month is for folks who are curious about their part in their relationship dynamics and who want to understand themselves and their loved ones with more empathy & compassion in order to love deeply and authentically.
This series of four, 1-day workshops will be held on Fridays from 9am – 4pm.
- Workshop 1 – Secure Attachment (Dates to be announced)
- Workshop 2 – Anxious/Ambivalent Attachment (Dates to be announced)
- Workshop 3 – Avoidant Attachment (Dates to be announced)
- Workshop 4 – Disorganised Attachment (Dates to be announced)
These workshops will be held in Monique’s private studio, surrounded by rainforest and the sounds of nature.
‘Safe Haven Studio’, Diddillibah, Sunshine Coast, Qld.
The address will be given upon registration.
This workshop series is for a committed group of 8 women, so full payment is required upfront.
A committed closed group allows for an experience of safety, meeting and deepening with other like-minded souls, and most importantly for a deepening of your own process over time.
Fees: $450 per person for all four workshops.