The hectic pace and busyness of current life come at a great cost to our heart, mind, body and soul, severing our connection to the divine wildness inside that guides our innate instinctual wisdom.
This series of live, in-person workshops is for women who long for greater depth in their lives, who are looking for a soft place to land, to express what’s inside and be truly seen. Perhaps there is an unresolved issue you’d like to explore, a state in your body you’d like to shift, or perhaps simply gathering with like-minded women in a safe space to explore your creativity and build connection to your internal resources whilst nurturing your life spark sounds good to you.
Over five, 3-hour, in-person sessions you will:
- Engage in a personal Sandplay Process.
- Explore the connection between your mind and body through a creative journalling/dialogue process.
- Connect to your senses through nature.
- Transform fatigue through whole hearted living practices.
- Deepen your relationship to your one precious life through creative processes that support embodiment.
- Learn how to yield into the universal field of loving presence to receive true nurturance.
- Learn the ‘Language of Tenderness’.
- Use symbology and imagery to open the doorway to your intuition.
- Be inspired by myth and poetry that touch the heart and nourish the soul.
- Uncover the path back to your Wild Soul.
This is a series of weekly 3-hour, in-person workshops held on Friday afternoons from 2pm – 5pm (AEST) over a 5 week period.
- 24th November – 22nd December.
- Please Email Monique your interest in joining this soulful journey with like minded others.
These workshops will be held in Monique’s private studio, surrounded by rainforest and the sounds of nature.
‘Safe Haven Studio’, Diddillibah, Sunshine Coast, Qld.
The address will be given upon registration.
This workshop series is for a committed group of 8 women, so full payment is required upfront.
A committed closed group allows for an experience of safety, meeting and deepening with other like-minded souls, and most importantly for a deepening of your own process over time.
Fees: $380 per person for all five workshops.
To Register Your Interest…